Good Institutions are not Enough: Ongoing Challenges of Eastern German Development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Banks Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Bank's Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 973-987, December.
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2007.
"Foreign Capital and Economic Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010.
"Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013. "Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752, December.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Claudia Buch & Farid Toubal, 2009.
"Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Buch, Claudia M. & Toubal, Farid, 2009. "Openness and growth: The long shadow of the Berlin Wall," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 409-422, September.
- Claudia M. Buch & Farid Toubal, 2007. "Openness and Growth: The Long Shadow of the Berlin Wall," IAW Discussion Papers 31, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Alberto Alesina & Nichola Fuchs Schuendeln, 2005.
"Good bye Lenin (or not?): The Effect of Communism on People's Preferences,"
NBER Working Papers
11700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Nicola Fuchs-Schundeln, 2005. "Good bye Lenin (or not?): The effect of Communism on people's preferences," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2076, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 1997.
"Will East Germany Become a New Mezzogiorno?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 241-264, June.
- Rowthorn, Robert, 2000. " Kalecki Centenary Lecture: The Political Economy of Full Employment in Modern Britain," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(2), pages 139-73, May.
- Wendy Carlin, 2010. "Good Institutions are not enough: Ongoing Challenges of East German Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 3204, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:28-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.