Riding With The Four Horsemen And The Multivariate Normal Tempered Stable Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florence Guillaume, 2013. "The αVG model for multivariate asset pricing: calibration and extension," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-52, April.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1995. "Techniques for verifying the accuracy of risk measurement models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013.
"Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions,"
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1853-1880, August.
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013. "Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136282, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501, June.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:15:y:2012:i:07:n:s0219024912500501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Young Shin & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Mitov, Ivan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011.
"Time series analysis for financial market meltdowns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1879-1891, August.
- Young Shin Kim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Mitov, Ivan & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010. "Time series analysis for financial market meltdowns," Working Paper Series in Economics 2, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Christoffersen, Peter F, 1998. "Evaluating Interval Forecasts," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 841-862, November.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:17:y:2014:i:04:n:s021902491450023x is not listed on IDEAS
- Young Kim & Rosella Giacometti & Svetlozar Rachev & Frank Fabozzi & Domenico Mignacca, 2012.
"Measuring financial risk and portfolio optimization with a non-Gaussian multivariate model,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 201(1), pages 325-343, December.
- Kim, Young Shin & Giacometti, Rosella & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Mignacca, Domenico, 2012. "Measuring financial risk and portfolio optimization with a non-Gaussian multivariate model," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Sebastian Kring & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Markus Höchstötter & Frank J. Fabozzi & Michele Leonardo Bianchi, 2009. "Multi-tail generalized elliptical distributions for asset returns," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(2), pages 272-291, July.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:03:y:2000:i:03:n:s0219024900000541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Wenbo Hu & Alec Kercheval, 2010. "Portfolio optimization for student t and skewed t returns," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 91-105.
- Simon A. Broda & Marc S. Paolella, 2009.
"CHICAGO: A Fast and Accurate Method for Portfolio Risk Calculation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(4), pages 412-436, Fall.
- Simon A. BRODA & Marc S. PAOLELLA, 2008. "CHICAGO: A Fast and Accurate Method for Portfolio Risk Calculation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-08, Swiss Finance Institute.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00921283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Embrechts & Giovanni Puccetti & Ludger Rüschendorf & Ruodu Wang & Antonela Beleraj, 2014. "An Academic Response to Basel 3.5," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Suzanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What Is the Best Risk Measure in Practice? A Comparison of Standard Measures," Working Papers hal-00921283, HAL.
- Paolella, Marc S. & Polak, Paweł, 2015. "COMFORT: A common market factor non-Gaussian returns model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 593-605.
- Matthias Scherer & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Young Shin Kim & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2012. "Approximation of skewed and leptokurtic return distributions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(16), pages 1305-1316, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:comgts:v:16:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10287-018-0306-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Gian Luca Tassinari, 2018. "Forward-looking portfolio selection with multivariate non-Gaussian models and the Esscher transform," Papers 1805.05584, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- repec:kap:compec:v:53:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-018-9807-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNormal mean-variance mixture; time-changed Brownian motion; multivariate non-Gaussian processes; expectation–maximization maximum likelihood; volatility clustering; portfolio risk measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijtafx:v:19:y:2016:i:04:n:s0219024916500278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijtaf/ijtaf.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.