Portfolio optimization for student t and skewed t returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2010.
"No arbitrage conditions for simple trading strategies,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 147-156, January.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2008. "No Arbitrage Conditions For Simple Trading Strategies," Papers 0801.4047, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2009.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Guasoni, 2006. "No Arbitrage Under Transaction Costs, With Fractional Brownian Motion And Beyond," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 569-582.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2012. "Challenging traditional risk models by a non-stationary approach with nonparametric heteroscedasticity," Working Papers IF41V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gautier Marti & S'ebastien Andler & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat, 2016. "Clustering Financial Time Series: How Long is Enough?," Papers 1603.04017, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Mainik, Georg & Mitov, Georgi & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2015. "Portfolio optimization for heavy-tailed assets: Extreme Risk Index vs. Markowitz," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 115-134.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:282:y:2016:i:c:p:187-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel T. Cassidy & Michael J. Hamp & Rachid Ouyed, 2010. "Student's t-Distribution Based Option Sensitivities: Greeks for the Gosset Formulae," Papers 1003.1344, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.
- Gautier Marti & Sébastien Andler & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat, 2016. "Clustering Financial Time Series: How Long is Enough?," Post-Print hal-01400395, HAL.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:27-:d:97820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel T. Cassidy & Michael J. Hamp & Rachid Ouyed, 2013. "Log Student’s t -distribution-based option sensitivities: Greeks for the Gosset formulae," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1289-1302, July.
- Jondeau, Eric, 2016. "Asymmetry in tail dependence in equity portfolios," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 351-368.
- González-Pedraz, Carlos & Moreno, Manuel & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014. "Tail risk in energy portfolios," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 422-434.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Gian Luca Tassinari & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2016. "Riding With The Four Horsemen And The Multivariate Normal Tempered Stable Model," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-28, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Portfolio management; Correlation modelling; Risk management; Value at risk; Model estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:91-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .