A framework for regional sustainability assessment: developing indicators for a Portuguese region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruth Kelly & Richard Moles, 2002. "The Development of Local Agenda 21 in the Mid-west Region of Ireland: A Case Study in Interactive Research and Indicator Development," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 889-912.
- Julie L. Hass & Frode Brunvoll & Henning Hoie, 2002. "Overview of Sustainable Development Indicators used by National and International Agencies," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2002/2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Wirth, Timo & Wissen Hayek, Ulrike & Kunze, Antje & Neuenschwander, Noemi & Stauffacher, Michael & Scholz, Roland W., 2014. "Identifying urban transformation dynamics: Functional use of scenario techniques to integrate knowledge from science and practice," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 115-130.
- Liam Magee & Andy Scerri & Paul James & James Thom & Lin Padgham & Sarah Hickmott & Hepu Deng & Felicity Cahill, 2013. "Reframing social sustainability reporting: towards an engaged approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 225-243, February.
- Matias, Fernanda & Serrasqueiro, Zélia, 2017. "Are there reliable determinant factors of capital structure decisions? Empirical study of SMEs in different regions of Portugal," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 19-33.
- James K. Lein, 2014. "Toward a Remote Sensing Solution for Regional Sustainability Assessment and Monitoring," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Zhe Wang & Lin Zhao & Guozhu Mao & Ben Wu, 2015. "Eco-Efficiency Trends and Decoupling Analysis of Environmental Pressures in Tianjin, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-16, November.
- Donald I. Lyons & Pauline Deutz, 2010. "Regional sustainable development: Making development work in politically contingent space," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 183-186.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:18:y:2010:i:4:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.