Reframing social sustainability reporting: towards an engaged approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P., 2007.
"Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2006. "Measuring the immeasurable: a survey of substainability indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robinson, John, 2004. "Squaring the circle? Some thoughts on the idea of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 369-384, April.
- Nick Wills-Johnson, 2010. "Lessons for sustainability from the world’s most sustainable culture," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 909-925, December.
- Reed, Mark S. & Fraser, Evan D.G. & Dougill, Andrew J., 2006. "An adaptive learning process for developing and applying sustainability indicators with local communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 406-418, October.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Giles Atkinson, 2000. "Measuring Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 235-252.
- Pedro Coelho & André Mascarenhas & Paula Vaz & Anabela Dores & Tomás B. Ramos, 2010. "A framework for regional sustainability assessment: developing indicators for a Portuguese region," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 211-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhmonen, Tuomas, 2017. "Exposing the attractors of evolving complex adaptive systems by utilising futures images: Milestones of the food sustainability journey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 214-225.
- Phelan, Anna (Anya) & Dawes, Les & Costanza, Robert & Kubiszewski, Ida, 2017. "Evaluation of social externalities in regional communities affected by coal seam gas projects: A case study from Southeast Queensland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 300-311.
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13412-015-0355-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndicators; Social sustainability; Sustainability reporting; Community engagement; Urban development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:15:y:2013:i:1:p:225-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.