The relevance of ecocentrism, personal development and transformational leadership to sustainability and identity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Hay, 2005. "Becoming ecosynchronous, part 1. The root causes of our unsustainable way of life," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 311-325.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Pepper, 1998. "Sustainable development and ecological modernization: A radical homocentric perspective," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 1-7.
- Robert Hay, 2006. "Becoming ecosynchronous, part 2. Achieving sustainable development via personal development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 1-15.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Victoria Hurth, 2010. "Creating sustainable identities: the significance of the financially affluent self," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 123-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:163-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.