Becoming ecosynchronous, part 1. The root causes of our unsustainable way of life
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Palmer & Ian Cooper & Rita van der Vorst, 1997. "Mapping out fuzzy buzzwords - who sits where on sustainability and sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 87-93.
- Georgia O. Carvalho, 2001. "Sustainable development: is it achievable within the existing international political economy context?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 61-73.
- David Pepper, 1998. "Sustainable development and ecological modernization: A radical homocentric perspective," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 1-7.
- Kerry James Grundy, 1997. "Sustainable management: a sustainable ethic?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 119-129.
- T. R. Franks, 1996. "Managing Sustainable Development: Definitions, Paradigms, And Dimensions," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 53-60.
- Paul Upham, 2000. "Scientific consensus on sustainability: the case of The Natural Step," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 180-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mert Bilgin, 2012. "The PEARL Model of Sustainable Development," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 19-35, May.
- Robert Hay, 2010. "The relevance of ecocentrism, personal development and transformational leadership to sustainability and identity," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 163-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:13:y:2005:i:5:p:311-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.