How can the construction industry contribute to sustainable development? A conceptual framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernest J. Yanarella & Horace Bartilow, 2000. "Beyond environmental moralism and policy incrementalism in the global sustainability debate: case studies and an alternative framework," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 123-134.
- Amir Abbas Rassafi & Hossain Poorzahedy & Manouchehr Vaziri, 2006. "An alternative definition of sustainable development using stability and chaos theories," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 62-71.
- Ray Hudson, 2005. "Towards sustainable economic practices, flows and spaces: or is the necessary impossible and the impossible necessary?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 239-252.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Making the link: climate policy and the reform of the UK construction industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 865-878, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roxana Mihaela SIRBU & Ana Patricia HOMORODEAN & Anca DRAGHICI, 2014. "The Sustainability Of Organizations From The Perspective Of Socially Responsible Investments," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 585-594, November.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:176-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:161-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .