Sustainable development (1987-2005): an oxymoron comes of age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ekins, Paul, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital: Conclusions about critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 277-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radu CIOBANU, 2015. "The Role Of European Regions In The Area Of Sustainable Development. A Comparative Analysis Between Romania, Poland And Bulgaria," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 80-91.
- V. Mani & Rajat Agrawal & Vinay Sharma, 2016. "Impediments to Social Sustainability Adoption in the Supply Chain: An ISM and MICMAC Analysis in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 135-156, June.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9761-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1640-:d:112022 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0067-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ezebilo, Eugene E. & Mattsson, Leif, 2010. "Socio-economic benefits of protected areas as perceived by local people around Cross River National Park, Nigeria," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 189-193, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2048-:d:118030 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9878-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:234-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwasi Gyau BAFFOUR AWUAH & Felix N. HAMMOND & Colin A. BOOTH & Jessica E. LAMOND, 2014. "Evolution And Development Of Urban Land Use Planning: Analysis From Human Action Theory Perspective," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 35-67, May.
- Bev Wilson & Arnab Chakraborty, 2013. "The Environmental Impacts of Sprawl: Emergent Themes from the Past Decade of Planning Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-26, August.
- Emmanuel Kumi & Albert Arhin & Thomas Yeboah, 2014. "Can post-2015 sustainable development goals survive neoliberalism? A critical examination of the sustainable development–neoliberalism nexus in developing countries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 539-554, June.
- Anika Berning & Chanel Venter, 2015. "Sustainable Supply Chain Engagement in a Retail Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Habib M. Alshuwaikhat & Ishak Mohammed, 2017. "Sustainability Matters in National Development Visions—Evidence from Saudi Arabia’s Vision for 2030," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Philip Walsh, 2011. "Creating a “values” chain for sustainable development in developing nations: where Maslow meets Porter," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 789-805, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:88:d:62383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denise Baden & Ian Harwood, 2013. "Terminology Matters: A Critical Exploration of Corporate Social Responsibility Terms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 615-627, September.
- Anya M. Galli & Dana R. Fisher, 2016. "Hybrid Arrangements as a Form of Ecological Modernization: The Case of the US Energy Efficiency Conservation Block Grants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Razvan V. Mustata & Carmen Giorgiana Bonaci & Cristina Hintea & Bogdana Neamtu, 2013. "Business Education For Sustainable Development: The Case of Romanian Universities," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 802-818, November.
- Chang, Rui-Dong & Zuo, Jian & Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Zillante, George & Gan, Xiao-Long & Soebarto, Veronica, 2017. "Evolving theories of sustainability and firms: History, future directions and implications for renewable energy research," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 48-56.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:58-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano B. Longo & Brett Clark & Thomas E. Shriver & Rebecca Clausen, 2016. "Sustainability and Environmental Sociology: Putting the Economy in its Place and Moving Toward an Integrative Socio-Ecology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, May.
- William Ruzek, 2014. "The Informal Economy as a Catalyst for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:437:d:69338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vastola, Vincenzo & Russo, Angeloantonio & Vurro, Clodia, 2017. "Dealing with Cultural Differences in Environmental Management: Exploring the CEP-CFP Relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 267-275.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:13:y:2005:i:4:p:212-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.