Resource efficiency in aircraft production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greene, William H., 1980. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric frontier functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-56, May.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-382.
- Norman Keith Womer, 1979. "Learning Curves, Production Rate, and Program Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 312-319, April.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Philip Auerswald, 2010. "Entry and Schumpeterian profits," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 553-582, August.
- Thompson, Peter, 2010. "Learning by Doing," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 429-476, Elsevier.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1996.
"The Poverty of Nations: A Quantitative Exploration,"
NBER Working Papers
5414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1997. "The poverty of nations: a quantitative exploration," Staff Report 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin B. Lieberman, 2010.
"Industry learning environments and the heterogeneity of firm performance,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 390-412, April.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin Lieberman, 2006. "Industry Learning Environments and the Heterogeneity of Firm Performance," Working Papers 06-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "Learning and Forgetting: The Dynamics of Aircraft Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1034-1054, September.
- B. E. Bravo‐Ureta & L. Rieger, 1990. "Alternative Production Frontier Methodologies And Dairy Farm Efficiency," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 215-226, May.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Cooper, William W., 2004. "A simulation study of DEA and parametric frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 624-640, March.
- Eelke Wiersma, 2007. "Conditions That Shape the Learning Curve: Factors That Increase the Ability and Opportunity to Learn," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(12), pages 1903-1915, December.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Benchmarking and Regulation in the Electricity Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 07-54, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Xavier Ramos, 2008.
"Using Efficiency Analysis to Measure Individual Well-being with an Illustration for Catalonia,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Nanak Kakwani & Jacques Silber (ed.), Quantitative Approaches to Multidimensional Poverty Measurement, chapter 9, pages 155-175,
- Ramos, Xavier, 2005. "Using Efficiency Analysis to Measure Individual Well-Being with an Illustration for Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 1748, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joe Kerkvliet & William Nebesky & Carol Tremblay & Victor Tremblay, 1998. "Efficiency and Technological Change in the U.S. Brewing Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 271-288, November.
- Carlos Ocaña Pérez de Tudela, 1993. "Modelos dinámicos de competencia estratégica y cambio técnico: una panorámica," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Johri, Alok & Letendre, Marc-André & Luo, Daqing, 2011.
"Organizational capital and the international co-movement of investment,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2010. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2011. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-03, McMaster University.
- Anelí Bongers, 2017.
"Learning and forgetting in the jet fighter aircraft industry,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Anelí Bongers, 2017. "Learning and Forgetting in the Jet Fighter Aircraft Industry," Working Papers 2017-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2013. "A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 259-277.
- Alok Johri & Muhebullah Karimzada, 2015.
"Learning Efficiency Shocks, Knowledge Capital and the Business Cycle : A Bayesian Evaluation,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2015-11, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & Muhebullah Karimzada, 2016. "Learning Efficiency Shocks, Knowledge Capital and the Business Cycle: A Bayesian Evaluation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-11, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & Muhebullah Karimzada, 2018. "Learning Efficiency Shocks, Knowledge Capital and the Business Cycle: A Bayesian Evaluation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-18, McMaster University.
- Mustafa U. Karakaplan & Levent Kutlu, 2019. "School district consolidation policies: endogenous cost inefficiency and saving reversals," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 1729-1768, May.
- Schalk Hans Joachim & Untiedt Gerhard & Lüschow Jörg, 1995. "Technische Effizienz, Wachstum und Konvergenz in den Arbeitsmarktregionen der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (West). Eine ökonometrische Analyse für die Verarbeitende Industrie mit einem „Frontier Product," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 214(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Julien Prat, 2010.
"The rate of learning-by-doing: estimates from a search-matching model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 929-962.
- Julien Prat, 2006. "The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 647, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Prat, Julien, 2007. "The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2780, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:navres:v:35:y:1988:i:3:p:443-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6750 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6750 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.