The link between board composition and board objectives: an empirical analysis on Flemish non-profit schools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott W. Barnhart & M. Wayne Marr & Stuart Rosenstein, 1994. "Firm performance and board composition: Some new evidence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 329-340, July/Augu.
- Helen Kang & Mandy Cheng & Sidney J. Gray, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Board Composition: diversity and independence of Australian boards," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 194-207, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Is university sports an advertisement in the higher education market? An analysis of the Hakone long-distance relay road race in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0922, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:hyo:journl:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elif Sisli Ciamarra & Charisse Glosino, 2015. "Donors and Founders on Charter School Boards and Their Impact on Financial and Academic Outcomes," Working Papers 95, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Government Policy and Performance of SMEs in Laos," GSICS Working Paper Series 28, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Niamh Brennan, 2011. "Applying principles of good governance in a school board context," Open Access publications 10197/2932, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:30:y:2009:i:3:p:173-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .