Cartelizing effects of horizontal shareholding interlocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flath, David, 1991. "When is it rational for firms to acquire silent interests in rivals?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 573-583, December.
- Reynolds, Robert J. & Snapp, Bruce R., 1986. "The competitive effects of partial equity interests and joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 141-153, June.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Salop, Steven C., 1986. "Quantifying the competitive effects of production joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 155-175, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akio Matsumoto & Ugo Merlone & Ferenc Szidarovszky, 2009. "Dynamic oligopoly with partial cooperation and antitrust threshold," Post-Print hal-00732525, HAL.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2010. "Dynamic oligopoly with partial cooperation and antitrust threshold," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 259-272, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:22:y:2001:i:6:p:333-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .