The Expected Impact of State Immigration Legislation on Labor Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Depew, Briggs & Sørensen, Todd A., 2013. "The elasticity of labor supply to the firm over the business cycle," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 196-204.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Ryan & Ortega, Francesc, 2017.
"The economic contribution of unauthorized workers: An industry analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 119-134.
- Ryan Edwards & Francesc Ortega, 2016. "The Economic Contribution of Unauthorized Workers: An Industry Analysis," NBER Working Papers 22834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Ryan & Ortega, Francesc, 2016. "The Economic Contribution of Unauthorized Workers: An Industry Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10366, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013.
"The cyclical behaviour of employers' monopsony power and workers' wages,"
89, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Employers' Monopsony Power and Workers' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7776, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jahn, Elke & Hirsch, Boris & Schnabel, Claus, 2014. "The cyclical behaviour of employers' monopsony power and workers' wages," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100426, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wei, Xuan & Guan, Zhengfei & Onel, Gulcan & Roka, Fritz, 2016. "Imperfect Substitution between Immigrant and Native Farm Workers in the United States," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235958, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- J. David Brown & Serife Genc & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2014.
"Undocumented Workers' Employment Across U.S. Business Cycles,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 653-670, July.
- David Brown & Serife Genc & Julie Hothckiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013. "Undocumented Workers’ Employment across U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1319, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:2:p:394-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014.
"How Do E-Verify Mandates Affect Unauthorized Immigrant Workers?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7992, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How do e-verify mandates affect unauthorized immigrant workers?," Working Papers 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:30:y:2018:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sørensen, 2017.
"Inter-firm mobility and return migration patterns of skilled guest workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 681-721, April.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:39:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-018-9266-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:labeco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:32:y:2013:i:1:p:34-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.