Can Nonexperimental Estimates Replicate Estimates Based on Random Assignment in Evaluations of School Choice? A Within‐Study Comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip M. Gleason & Christina Clark Tuttle & Brian Gill & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Bing-ru Teh, 2014. "Do KIPP Schools Boost Student Achievement?," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(1), pages 36-58, January.
- Brian Gill & Joshua Furgeson & Hanley S. Chiang & Bing-Ru Teh & Joshua Haimson & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz, 2013. "Replicating Experimental Impact Estimates with Nonexperimental Methods in the Context of Control Crossover," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2798055510274fa9b4fdfa54b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Fortson, Kenneth & Gleason, Philip & Kopa, Emma & Verbitsky-Savitz, Natalya, 2015. "Horseshoes, hand grenades, and treatment effects? Reassessing whether nonexperimental estimators are biased," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 100-113.
- Christina Clark Tuttle & Brian Gill & Philip Gleason & Virginia Knechtel & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Alexandra Resch, 2013. "KIPP Middle Schools: Impacts on Achievement and Other Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4e2030d4eef1429395a8dd457, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Elsayed, Ahmed & Roushdy, Rania, 2017. "Empowering Women under Social Constraints: Evidence from a Field Intervention in Rural Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 11240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary T. Henry & Kevin C. Bastian & C. Kevin Fortner & David C. Kershaw & Kelly M. Purtell & Charles L. Thompson & Rebecca A. Zulli, 2014. "Teacher Preparation Policies and Their Effects on Student Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(3), pages 264-303, July.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:823-853 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ira Nichols-Barrer & Joshua Haimson, 2013. "Impacts of Five Expeditionary Learning Middle Schools on Academic Achievement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e4330aa3795e4e87a89ea4b52, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jeremy G. Weber & J. Wesley Burnett & Irene M. Xiarchos, 2016.
"Broadening Benefits from Natural Resource Extraction: Housing Values and Taxation of Natural Gas Wells as Property,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 587-614, June.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Burnett, J.Wesley & Xiarchos, Irene M., 2016. "Broadening benefits from natural resource extraction: Housing values and taxation of natural gas wells as property," MPRA Paper 68900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin C. Bastian & Gary T. Henry & Charles L. Thompson, 2013. "Incorporating Access to More Effective Teachers into Assessments of Educational Resource Equity," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 8(4), pages 560-580, October.
- Kenneth Fortson & Philip Gleason & Emma Kopa & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz, 2013. "Horseshoes, Hand Grenades, and Treatment Effects? Reassessing Bias in Nonexperimental Estimators," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1c24988cd5454dd3be51fbc2c, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:31:y:2012:i:3:p:729-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.