Nonprofit housing and neighborhood spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Vaillancourt Rosenau & Stephen H. Linder, 2003. "Two Decades of Research Comparing For-Profit and Nonprofit Health Provider Performance in the United States," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(2), pages 219-241.
- Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Voicu, Ioan & Schill, Michael H., 2006. "The external effects of place-based subsidized housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 679-707, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatriz Larraz, 2011. "An Expert System for Online Residential Properties Valuation," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 69-82, April.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:609-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Cortes, Alvaro, 2016.
"Have distressed neighborhoods recovered? Evidence from the neighborhood stabilization program,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 30-48.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Cortes, Alvaro, 2015. "Have Distressed Neighborhoods Recovered? Evidence from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brunes, Fredrik & Hermansson, Cecilia & Song, Han-Suck & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2016. "NIMBYs for the rich and YIMBYs for the poor: Analyzing the property price effects of infill development," Working Paper Series 16/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- repec:asg:wpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:67-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 292-308.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Buell, Jennifer Lewis & Burnett, Kimberly & Buron, Larry & Cortes, Alvaro & DiDomenico, Michael & Jefferson, Anna & Redfearn, Christian & Whitlow, Stephen, 2015. "Which Way to Recovery? Housing Market Outcomes and the Neighborhood Stabilization Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zwiers, Merle & van Ham, Maarten & Kleinhans, Reinout, 2017. "The Effects of Physical Restructuring on the Socioeconomic Status of Neighborhoods: Selective Migration and Upgrading," IZA Discussion Papers 10697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2015. "US Housing Policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:31-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .