Child nutritional status and child growth in Kenya: Socioeconomic determinants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence J & Bouis, Howarth E, 1991.
"The Impact of Nutritional Status on Agricultural Productivity: Wage Evidence from the Philippines,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(1), pages 45-68, February.
- Haddad, L. & Bouis, H.E., 1989. "The Impact of Nutritional Status on Agricultural Productivity: Wage Evidence from the Philippines," Papers 97, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Strauss, John, 1986. "Does Better Nutrition Raise Farm Productivity?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 297-320, April.
- Jere Behrman & Victor Lavy, "undated". "Child Health and Schooling Achievement: Association, Causality and Household Allocations," CARESS Working Papres 97-23, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Barrera, Albino, 1990. "The interactive effects of mother's scholling and unsupplemented breastfeeding on child health," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 81-98, November.
- Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan, 1995. "Human resources: Empirical modeling of household and family decisions," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 34, pages 1883-2023 Elsevier.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John & Henriques, Maria-Helena, 1990. "Child survival, height for age and household characteristics in Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 197-234, October.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Child Survival in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 803-815, September.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
- McElroy, Marjorie B & Horney, Mary Jean, 1981. "Nash-Bargained Household Decisions: Toward a Generalization of the Theory of Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 333-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Yamano & Harold Alderman & Luc Christiaensen, 2005.
"Child Growth, Shocks, and Food Aid in Rural Ethiopia,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 273-288.
- Yamano, Takashi & Alderman, Harold & Christiaensen, Luc J.M., 2003. "Child Growth, Shocks, And Food Aid In Rural Ethiopia," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25838, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Takashi Yamano & Harold Alderman & Luc Christiaensen, 2003. "Child growth, shocks, and food aid in rural Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3128, The World Bank.
- Dercon, Stefan & Hoddinott, John, 2003. "Health, Shocks and Poverty Persistence," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Subha Mani, 2012.
"Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? – Empirical Evidence from Indonesia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(5), pages 691-715, October.
- Subha Mani, 2008. "Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-19, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Outes, Ingo & Porter, Catherine, 2013. "Catching up from early nutritional deficits? Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 148-163.
- Jessica Leight & Paul Glewwe & Albert Park, 2015. "The Impact of Early Childhood Rainfall Shocks on the Evolution of Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-14, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Oct 2016.
- Acharya, Ram N., 2016. "Food Security and Malnutrition in Tanzania," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230136, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fedorov, Leonid & Sahn, David E, 2005. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Children's Health in Russia: A Longitudinal Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 479-500, January.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Mwangi, Lucy & Staal, Steven J. & Thornton, Philip K., 2003. "Dairy Cow Ownership And Child Nutritional Status In Kenya," Research Bulletins 122122, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- José Martín & María Herrero & José Campillo, 2014. "An index of education and child health in the Horn of Africa," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 863-870, March.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Mwangi, Lucy & Staal, Steven J. & Thornton, Philip K., 2003. "Dairy Cow Ownership and Child Nutritional Status in Kenya," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- del Ninno, Carlo & Lundberg, Mattias, 2005. "Treading water: The long-term impact of the 1998 flood on nutrition in Bangladesh," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 67-96, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:375-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .