Migration, employment and development: a three-sector analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Lundborg, Per, 1990. "Rural-urban migration and the transition from traditional to modern agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 287-307.
- El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 1994. "A dynamic migration model with uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 511-538.
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1983. "The Role of the Informal Sector in the Migration Process: A Test of Probabilistic Migration Models and Labour Market Segmentation for India," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 399-422, November.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1994. "Foreign capital, income inequality and welfare in a Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 407-414.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 1998. "Sector-specific sticky wages and wage subsidy: a note," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 124-128, May.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 1996. "The role of the informal sector in structural transformation: Some Indian evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 83-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Wen-Shuenn & Lin, Yi-Chen & Gong, Jinguo, 2012. "A smooth coefficient quantile regression approach to the social capital–economic growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-197.
- Bhattacharya, Prabir C., 2011. "Informal sector, income inequality and economic development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 820-830, May.
- Garrett, James, 2004. "Living life," FCND discussion papers 171, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mahreen Mahmud & Tareena Musaddiq & Farah Said, 2010. "Internal Migration Patterns in Pakistan—The Case for Fiscal Decentralisation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 593-607.
- Carlin Wendy & Schaffer Mark & Seabright Paul, 2004.
"A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-45.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-670, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cornilius Chikwama, 2004. "Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," CERT Discussion Papers 0403, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry : Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 272, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornilius Chikawama, 2004. "Quota Rural Off-Farm Employment and Farm Investment: An Analytical Framework and Evidence from Zimbabwe," Working Papers E04, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:10:y:1998:i:7:p:899-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .