Foreign capital, income inequality and welfare in a Harris-Todaro model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pi Jiancai & Ge Yang & Yin Jun, 2017. "The Impacts of Rural Property Rights on Urban Unemployment, Wage Inequality, and Welfare in Developing Countries," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:539-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manash Gupta, 1998. "Foreign capital and technology transfer in a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 75-92, February.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1999. "Foreign direct investment, urban unemployment and welfare," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 359-371.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Sudeshna & Gupta, Kausik, 2017. "Liberalization and Welfare Conditions of a Developing Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 85230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "On-The-Job Search, Urban Informal Sector And The Development Policies-A General Equilibrium Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Economic recession, skilled unemployment and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1435-1440, May.
- Chatterjee, Nilendu & Gupta, Kausik & Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2015. "Revisiting the Conflicts between ‘Environmental Taxes vs Standard’ in the Context of International Trade: The Role of Waste Recycling," MPRA Paper 64709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 1998. "Migration, employment and development: a three-sector analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 899-921.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2014. "Trade Policies, Health Care and Social Welfare: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 57315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Economic recession, demand constraint and labour markets in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 27433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bandopadhyay, Titas Kumar, 2002.
"Foreign enclaves, informal sector and urban unemployment: A theoretical analysis,"
3136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Titas Bandopadhyay, 2005. "Foreign Enclaves, Informal Sector And Urban Unemployment-A Theoretical Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy & Gupta, Kausik, 2013. "Mobility of Capital and Health Sector:A Trade Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 48557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Sujata & Mandal, Biswajit & Gupta, Kausik, 2017. "Economic Liberalization and urban unemployment in the presence of informal sector," MPRA Paper 87463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Tonmoy, 2012. "Child Labour and Economic Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 42477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:407-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.