How different is Africa? A comment on Masanjala and Papageorgiou
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Feldkircher & Stefan Zeugner, 2012.
"The impact of data revisions on the robustness of growth determinants—a note on ‘determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?’,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 686-694, June.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Zeugner, Stefan, 2010. "The Impact of Data Revisions on the Robustness of Growth Determinants - A Note on 'Determinants of Economic Growth. Will Data Tell?'," Working Papers in Economics 2010-12, University of Salzburg.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2014.
"The determinants of vulnerability to the global financial crisis 2008 to 2009: Credit growth and other sources of risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-49.
- Feldkircher, Martin, 2012. "The determinants of vulnerability to the global financial crisis 2008 to 2009 : Credit growth and other sources of risk," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Hofmarcher & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Kurt Hornik, 2015. "Last Night a Shrinkage Saved My Life: Economic Growth, Model Uncertainty and Correlated Regressors," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 133-144, March.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- How different is Africa? A comment on Masanjala and Papageorgiou (JAE 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:26:y:2011:i:6:p:1041-1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .