Live long, live well: quantifying the health of heterogeneous populations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Mullahy, 2000. "Live Long, Live Well: Quantifying the Health of Heterogenous Populations," NBER Working Papers 7895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald S. Shepard & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1982.
"The Choice of Health Policies with Heterogeneous Populations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 253-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Zeckhauser & Donald S. Shepard, 1980. "The Choice of Health Policies with Heterogeneous Populations," NBER Working Papers 0612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 2000.
"Income-related inequality in life-years and quality-adjusted life-years,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1007-1026, November.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 1999. "Income-Related Inequality in Life-Years and Quality-Adjusted Life-Years," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 334, Stockholm School of Economics.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
- Aaron A. Stinnett & John Mullahy, 1998. "Net Health Benefits: A New Framework for the Analysis of Uncertainty in Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zulkarnain Pulungan, 2006.
"Health Inequality and Its Determinants in New York,"
06-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kajal Lahiri & Zulkarnain Pulungan, 2009. "Health Inequality and Its Determinants in New York," Discussion Papers 09-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Pulungan, Zulkarnain, 2007. "Income-related health disparity and its determinants in New York state: racial/ethnic and geographical comparisons," MPRA Paper 21694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:10:y:2001:i:5:p:429-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .