The Choice of Health Policies with Heterogeneous Populations
In: Economic Aspects of Health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard J. Zeckhauser & Donald S. Shepard, 1980. "The Choice of Health Policies with Heterogeneous Populations," NBER Working Papers 0612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1980. "Life-Cycle Labor Supply and Fertility: Causal Inferences from Household Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 328-348, April.
- Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice & Cullen, Dallas, 1979. "Job Opportunities, the Offered Wage, and the Labor Supply of Married Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 787-805.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Annual Report on Tobacco Statistics, 1978," Statistical Bulletin 154338, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robert A. Shakotko & Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1980. "An Exploration of the Dynamic Relationship between Health and Cognitive Development in Adolescence," NBER Working Papers 0454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luft, Harold S, 1975. "The Impact of Poor Health on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 43-57.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1978: Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154307, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Farm Income Statistics," Statistical Bulletin 154366, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Dairy Market Statistics, 1978 Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154335, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Mullahy, 2001.
"Live long, live well: quantifying the health of heterogeneous populations,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 429-440.
- John Mullahy, 2000. "Live Long, Live Well: Quantifying the Health of Heterogenous Populations," NBER Working Papers 7895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bishai, D. & Sindelar, J. & Ricketts, E.P. & Huettner, S. & Cornelius, L. & Lloyd, J.J. & Havens, J.R. & Latkin, C.A. & Strathdee, S.A., 2008.
"Willingness to pay for drug rehabilitation: Implications for cost recovery,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 959-972, July.
- David Bishai & Jody Sindelar, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Drug Rehabilitation: Implications for Cost Recovery," NBER Working Papers 12506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .