Utility Functions for Life Years and Health Status
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:5:p:1009-1025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1910-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Edwards, 2013. "The cost of uncertain life span," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1485-1522, October.
- Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2010.
"Le calcul de la valeur statistique d’une vie humaine,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(4), pages 487-530, décembre.
- Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2010. "Le calcul de la valeur statistique d'une vie humaine," Cahiers de recherche 1041, CIRPEE.
- Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2010.
"Le calcul de la valeur statistique d'une vie humaine
[Estimation of statistical value of life]," MPRA Paper 37573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan M. Garber & Charles E. Phelps, 1992. "Economic Foundations of Cost Effective Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2017.
"A normative foundation for equity-sensitive health evaluation: The role of relative comparisons of health gains,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(5), pages 1009-1025, October.
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2014. "Normative foundations for equity-sensitive population health evaluation functions," COHERE Working Paper 2014:1, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2016. "A normative foundation for equity-sensitive health evaluation: the role of relative comparisons of health gains," Working Papers 16.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2004. "Transferring Measures of Adult Health Benefits to Children: A Review of Issues and Results," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 468-482, October.
- Barnsley, P. & Cubi-Molla, P. & Fischer, A. & Towse, A., 2016. "Uncertainty and Risk in HTA Decision Making," Research Papers 001764, Office of Health Economics.
- James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2007.
"Statistical vs. identified lives in benefit-cost analysis,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 45-66, August.
- HAMMITT James K & TREICH Nicolas, 2006. "Statistical vs. Identified Lives in Benefit-Cost Analysis," LERNA Working Papers 06.11.204, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- James K. Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2007. "Statistical vs. Identified Lives in Benefit-Cost Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1931, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hammitt, James K. & Haninger, Kevin, 2017. "Valuing nonfatal health risk as a function of illness severity and duration: Benefit transfer using QALYs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 17-38.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0916-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Mikael & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2012. "The Willingness to Pay for a QALY - Results based on value of statistical life estimates in Sweden," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 2, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0883-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:28:y:1980:i:1:p:206-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.