Adoption of ISO 9000 quality assurance standards by South African agribusiness firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011.
"Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 401-411.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011. "Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 401-411, June.
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Louis Racine & Isabel Sánchez & Makhtar Diop, 2007. "Quality Systems and Standards for a Competitive Edge," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6768.
- Henson, Spencer J. & Sparling, David & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Dessureault, Simon, 2005. "Traceability in the Canadian Dairy Processing Sector," Economic and Market Information 55303, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:61-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel K. Yiridoe & J. Stephen Clark & Geb E. Marett & Robert Gordon & Peter Duinker, 2003. "ISO 14001 EMS standard registration decisions among Canadian organizations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 439-457.
- Darroch, Mark A.G., 2010. "South African Farmers’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Costs of Complying with EUREPGAP to Export Fresh Citrus to the European Union (EU)," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96437, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Mulu Gebreeyesus, 2015.
"Firm adoption of international standards: evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 139-155, November.
- Gebreeyesus, M., 2014. "Firms' adoption of international standards: Evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Micheline Goedhuys & Pierre Mohnen, 2017.
"Management Standard Certification and Firm productivity: Micro-evidence from Africa,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 61-83.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Management standard certification and firm productivity: micro-evidence from Africa," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:295-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.