External equity financing in agriculture via profit and loss sharing contracts: A proposed financial innovation
An institutional arrangement and contracting procedure by which external suppliers could potentially satisfy the demand for farm equity in a profit and loss sharing arrangement is outlined. An accounting schedule for calculating the equity division of owner and external equity is developed and presented. © 1995 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Baker, Timothy G., 1986. "Farm Portfolio Adjustments To The Elimination Of U.S. Target And Support Price Provisions," Proceedings:1986 Regional Committee NC-161, October 7-8, 1986, St. Paul, Minnesota 127210, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Laurence M. Crane & David J. Leatham, 1993. "Profit and loss sharing in agriculture: An application of Islamic banking," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 403-412.
- Robert A. Collins & H. Joseph Bourn, 1986. "Market Requirements and Pricing for External Equity Shares in Farm Businesses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1330-1336.
- Philip M. Raup, 1986. "Use of Equity Capital in Financing Future Agricultural Production: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1337-1339.
- Stephen C. Gabriel & C. B. Baker, 1980. "Concepts of Business and Financial Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 560-564.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.