External equity financing in agriculture via profit and loss sharing contracts: A proposed financial innovation
An institutional arrangement and contracting procedure by which external suppliers could potentially satisfy the demand for farm equity in a profit and loss sharing arrangement is outlined. An accounting schedule for calculating the equity division of owner and external equity is developed and presented. © 1995 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Baker, Timothy G., 1986. "Farm Portfolio Adjustments To The Elimination Of U.S. Target And Support Price Provisions," Proceedings:1986 Regional Committee NC-161, October 7-8, 1986, St. Paul, Minnesota 127210, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Laurence M. Crane & David J. Leatham, 1993. "Profit and loss sharing in agriculture: An application of Islamic banking," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 403-412.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.