External equity financing in agriculture via profit and loss sharing contracts: A proposed financial innovation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Baker, Timothy G., 1986. "Farm Portfolio Adjustments To The Elimination Of U.S. Target And Support Price Provisions," Proceedings:1986 Regional Committee NC-161, October 7-8, 1986, St. Paul, Minnesota 127210, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Robert A. Collins & H. Joseph Bourn, 1986. "Market Requirements and Pricing for External Equity Shares in Farm Businesses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1330-1336.
- Laurence M. Crane & David J. Leatham, 1993. "Profit and loss sharing in agriculture: An application of Islamic banking," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 403-412.
- Philip M. Raup, 1986. "Use of Equity Capital in Financing Future Agricultural Production: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(5), pages 1337-1339.
- Stephen C. Gabriel & C. B. Baker, 1980. "Concepts of Business and Financial Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 560-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beal, Diana J., 1996. "Emerging Issues in Risk Management in Farm Firms," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(03), December.
- Josep M. Argilés, 1998. "Accounting information and the prediction of farm viability," Economics Working Papers 277, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eric J. Slof & Josep M. Argilés, 1998. "An analysis of the accounting principles applied by the European Farm Accountancy Data Network," Economics Working Papers 342, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 1998.
- Josep Maria Argiles & Eric John Slof, 2001. "New opportunities for farm accounting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 361-383.
- Josep M. Argilés & Eric J. Slof, 2000. "New opportunities for farm accounting," Economics Working Papers 497, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .