Declining Income Inequality in Brazil: The Proud Outlier
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Rodríguez, Juan G., 2013.
"Inequality of opportunity and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 107-122.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodríguez, 2009. "Inequality of Opportunity and Growth," Working Papers 2009-24, FEDEA.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity and growth," Working Papers 154, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Denis Cogneau & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2008. "Inequality of Opportunity for Income in Five Countries of Africa," Working Papers DT/2008/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Vito Peragine & Xavier Ramos, 2015. "Ex Post Inequality of Opportunity Comparisons," SERIES 05-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Oct 2015.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Peragine, Vito & Ramos, Xavier, 2015. "Ex Post Inequality of Opportunity Comparisons," IZA Discussion Papers 9407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Vito Peragine & Xavier Ramos, 2015. "Ex Post Inequality of Opportunity Comparisons," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 796, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Atkinson, A B, 1997. "Bringing Income Distribution in from the Cold," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 297-321, March.
- Atkinson, A-B, 1996. "Bringing Income Distribution in from the Cold," Economics Papers 117, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Italy," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 429-450, December.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine, 2012. "Inequality of Opportunity in Egypt," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 265-295.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunity in Egypt," Working Papers 549, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Ashish Singh, 2012. "Inequality Of Opportunity In Earnings And Consumption Expenditure: The Case Of Indian Men," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(1), pages 79-106, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe: Economic and policy facts," Working Papers 172, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Inequality of Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and an Application to Latin America," Post-Print halshs-00754503, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prminq:v01:i01-02-april2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Reva)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.