Talent Abroad Promoting Growth and Institutional Development at Home: Skilled Diaspora as Part of the Country
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2010. "Talent Abroad Promoting Growth and Institutional Development at Home : Skilled Diaspora as Part of the Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10117, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2006. "Diaspora Networks and the International Migration of Skills : How Countries Can Draw on their Talent Abroad," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7008, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1009-1038. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsskilled diaspora; labor; innovation; immigration; migration; remittances; brain drain; brain circulation; mobility; trade;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .