Gender Equality and Economic Growth in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012.
"Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis,"
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012. "Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis," Working Papers P45, FERDI.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012. "A Computable OLG Model for Gender and Growth Policy Analysis," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 169, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013.
"Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34113, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Astrid Sneyers & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2013. "Girl Power in Agricultural Production: How Much Does it Yield? A Case-Study on the Dairy Sector in India," Working Papers id:5562, eSocialSciences.
- Sneyers, Astrid & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2015. "A Gender Gap in Agricultural Productivity? Evidence from the Dairy Sector in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Renata Gukovas & Miriam Muller & Ana Claudia Pereira & Maira Emy Reimao, 2016. "A Snapshot of Gender in Brazil Today," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25976, The World Bank.
- Abdalla, Carla Caires & Zambaldi, Felipe, 2016. "Ostentation and funk: An integrative model of extended and expanded self theories under the lenses of compensatory consumption," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 633-645.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .