Designing An Organization For Innovation In Emerging Economies: The Mediating Role Of Readiness For Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bojica, Ana Maria & Fuentes, Maria del Mar & GÃ³mez-Gras, JosÃ© MarÃa, 2011. "Radical and incremental entrepreneurial orientation: The effect of knowledge acquisition," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 326-343, May.
- Morris, Michael H. & Sexton, Donald L., 1996. "The concept of entrepreneurial intensity: Implications for company performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 5-13, May.
- Zheng, Wei & Yang, Baiyin & McLean, Gary N., 2010. "Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 763-771, July.
- Hill, Susan A. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2008. "Strategy-organization configurations in corporate venture units: Impact on performance and survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 423-444, July.
- Laura Mata GarcÃa & Alessandro Deserti & Carlos Teixeira, 2017. "Entrepreneurial design: the role of design as driver of entrepreneurial opportunity generation and assessment," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 64-85.
- Donald Kuratko & Michael Morris & Minet Schindehutte, 2015. "Understanding the dynamics of entrepreneurship through framework approaches," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Robert Zacca & Mumin Dayan, 2017. "Entrepreneurship: an evolving conceptual framework," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(1/2), pages 8-26.
- Kees Swaans & Birgit Boogaard & Ramkumar Bendapudi & Hailemichael Taye & Saskia Hendrickx & Laurens Klerkx, 2014. "Operationalizing inclusive innovation: lessons from innovation platforms in livestock value chains in India and Mozambique," Innovation and Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 239-257, October.
- Elisa Salvador & Ilaria Mariotti & Fabrizio Conicella, 2013. "Science Park or Innovation Cluster?" Similarities and differences in physical and virtual firms' agglomeration phenomena," Post-Print hal-02273841, HAL.
- Lynch, Richard & Jin, Zhongqi, 2016. "Knowledge and innovation in emerging market multinationals: The expansion paradox," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1593-1597.
- David J. Teece, 2012. "Dynamic Capabilities: Routines versus Entrepreneurial Action," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1395-1401, December.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, January.
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2016. "From rapid prototyping to home fabrication: How 3D printing is changing business model innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 214-224.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Engelen, Andreas & Kube, Harald & Schmidt, Susanne & Flatten, Tessa Christina, 2014. "Entrepreneurial orientation in turbulent environments: The moderating role of absorptive capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1353-1369.
- Lukman Raimi & Hassan Yusuf, 2020. "A Critical Discourse of EI and CA in Emerging Economies: The Place of Nigeria Within the Global Innovation Ecosystems," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 6(2), pages 295-314, July.
- Byungjoo Paek & Heesang Lee, 2018. "Strategic entrepreneurship and competitive advantage of established firms: evidence from the digital TV industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 883-925, December.
- David Urbano & Maribel Guerrero & João J. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes, 2019. "New technology entrepreneurship initiatives: Which strategic orientations and environmental conditions matter in the new socio-economic landscape?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1577-1602, October.
- Swen Nadkarni & Reinhard Prügl, 2021. "Digital transformation: a review, synthesis and opportunities for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 233-341, April.
- Michael Adusei, 2016. "Does Entrepreneurship Promote Economic Growth in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(2), pages 201-214, June.
- Wim Naudé, 2016. "Is European Entrepreneurship in Crisis?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(03), pages 03-07, October.
- Robert P. Garrett Jr. & Jeffrey G. Covin, 2015. "Internal Corporate Venture Operations Independence and Performance: A Knowledgeâ€“Based Perspective," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(4), pages 763-790, July.
- Hussin J. Hejase & Bassam Hamdar & Ziad Haddad & Mariam Chaaya & Ale J. Hejase & Nouri Beyrouti, 2015. "Corporate Entrepreneurship in Lebanon: An Exploratory Research," Quarterly Journal of Business Studies, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 94-118.
- Daniel Reimsbach & Bastian Hauschild, 2012. "Corporate venturing: an extended typology," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-80, September.
- Hélène Laurell & Leona Achtenhagen & Svante Andersson, 2017. "The changing role of network ties and critical capabilities in an international new venture’s early development," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140, March.
- Luis Medrano-Adán & Vicente Salas-Fumás & J. Sanchez-Asin, 2015. "Heterogeneous entrepreneurs from occupational choices in economies with minimum wages," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 597-619, March.
- Corsini, Lucia & Aranda-Jan, Clara B. & Moultrie, James, 2019. "Using digital fabrication tools to provide humanitarian and development aid in low-resource settings," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Quan Anh Nguyen & Gillian Sullivan Mort, 0. "Conceptualising organisational-level and microfoundational capabilities: an integrated view of born-globals’ internationalisation," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Marcus T. Wolfe & Pankaj C. Patel, 0. "I will sleep when I am dead? Sleep and self-employment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2015.
"Entrepreneurship and the business cycle: the “Schumpeter” effect versus the “refugee” effect—a French appraisal based on regional data,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 23-55, January.
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and the business cycle: the “Schumpeter” effect versus the “refugee” effect—a French appraisal based on regional data," Post-Print halshs-01101962, HAL.
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- Arnett, Dennis B. & Sandvik, Izabela L. & Sandvik, Kåre, 2018. "Two paths to organizational effectiveness – Product advantage and life-cycle flexibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 285-292.
- José Roberto Frega & Alex Antonio Ferraresi & Carlos Olavo Quandt & Claudimar Pereira da Veiga, 2018. "Relationships Among Knowledge Management, Organisational Innovativeness and Performance: Covariance-Based Versus Partial Least-Squares Structural Equation Modelling," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:10:y:2019:i:1:id:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sigitas Urbonavicius (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.