Dropout Rates and Response Times of an Occupation Search Tree in a Web Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp102 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Visintin & Kea Tijdens & Maarten van Klaveren, 2015. "Skill mismatch among migrant workers: evidence from a large multi-country dataset," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-34, December.
- Gweon Hyukjun & Schonlau Matthias & Steiner Stefan & Kaczmirek Lars & Blohm Michael, 2017. "Three Methods for Occupation Coding Based on Statistical Learning," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 33(1), pages 101-122, March.
- Schierholz, Malte & Gensicke, Miriam & Tschersich, Nikolai, 2016. "Occupation coding during the interview," IAB Discussion Paper 201617, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Lucas van der Velde, 2018.
"A cautionary note on the reliability of the online survey data - the case of Wage Indicator,"
GRAPE Working Papers
26, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk & Lucas van der Velde, 2018. "A cautionary note on the reliability of the online survey data – the case of Wage Indicator," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201805, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Smyk, Magdalena & Tyrowicz, Joanna & van der Velde, Lucas, 2018. "A Cautionary Note on the Reliability of the Online Survey Data: The Case of Wage Indicator," IZA Discussion Papers 11503, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:iab:iabdpa:201813 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Fabo & Miroslav BEBLAVY & Karolien LENAERTS & Zachary KILHOFFER, 2017. "An overview of European Platforms: Scope and Business Models," JRC Working Papers JRC109190, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:offsta:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:23-43:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.