Considerations On The Distribution Of Informal Economy In The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 1994.
"Labour supply, tax evasion and the marginal cost of public funds an empirical investigation,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 407-431, November.
- Fortin, B. & Lacroix, G., 1991. "Labour Supply, Tax Evasion and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9114, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Zoë Kuehn, 2014.
"Tax Rates, Governance, And The Informal Economy In High-Income Countries,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 405-430, January.
- Kuehn, Zoë, 2007. "Tax rates, governance, and the informal economy in high-income countries," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078551, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014.
"Informality and Development,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 109-126, Summer.
- Rafael LaPorta & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Informality and Development," Working Paper 171301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- LaPorta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Informality and Development," Scholarly Articles 12343780, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Informality and Development," NBER Working Papers 20205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Economy; Economic Growth; Spatial Distribution;
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:20:y:2016:i:2:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.