Considerations On The Distribution Of Informal Economy In The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 1994.
"Labour supply, tax evasion and the marginal cost of public funds an empirical investigation,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 407-431, November.
- Fortin, B. & Lacroix, G., 1991. "Labour Supply, Tax Evasion and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers de recherche 9114, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014.
"Informality and Development,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 109-126, Summer.
- Rafael LaPorta & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Informality and Development," Working Paper 171301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Informality and Development," NBER Working Papers 20205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LaPorta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Informality and Development," Scholarly Articles 12343780, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Zoë Kuehn, 2014.
"Tax Rates, Governance, And The Informal Economy In High-Income Countries,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 405-430, January.
- Kuehn, Zoë, 2007. "Tax rates, governance, and the informal economy in high-income countries," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078551, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Feige,Edgar L. (ed.), 1989. "The Underground Economies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521262309.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Colin C. Williams & Friedrich Schneider, 2016. "Measuring the Global Shadow Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16551.
- Benkraiem, Ramzi & Lahiani, Amine & Miloudi, Anthony & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2019.
"The asymmetric role of shadow economy in the energy-growth nexus in Bolivia,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 405-417.
- Ramzi Benkraiem & Amine Lahiani & Anthony Miloudi & Shahbaz Muhammad, 2019. "The asymmetric role of shadow economy in the energy-growth nexus in Bolivia," Post-Print hal-01935226, HAL.
- Colin C. Williams, 2014. "Confronting the Shadow Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15370.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Towards a Better Understanding of the Informal Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 873, OECD Publishing.
- Cong Minh Huynh & Tan Loi Nguyen, 2020. "Fiscal policy and shadow economy in Asian developing countries: does corruption matter?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 1745-1761, October.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Bernard Fortin, 1998. "Dépendance à l'égard de l'aide sociale et réforme de la sécurité du revenu," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-03, CIRANO.
- Andrea Gebauer & Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2006. "VAT Evasion and Its Consequences for Macroeconomic Clearing in the EU," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(4), pages 462-487, February.
- Albertini, Julien & Terriau, Anthony, 2019.
"Informality over the life-cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 182-202.
- Julien Albertini & Anthony Terriau, 2018. "Informality over the life-cycle," Working Papers 1834, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Julien Albertini & Anthony Terriau, 2018. "Informality over the life-cycle," Working Papers halshs-01957491, HAL.
- Julien Albertini & Anthony Terriau, 2019. "Informality over the life-cycle," Post-Print halshs-02188426, HAL.
- Owolabi, Adegboyega O. & Berdiev, Aziz N. & Saunoris, James W., 2022. "Is the shadow economy procyclical or countercyclical over the business cycle? International evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 257-270.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Brian McCaig & Nina Pavcnik, 2015.
"Informal Employment in a Growing and Globalizing Low-Income Country,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 545-550, May.
- Brian McCaig & Nina Pavcnik, 2015. "Informal Employment in a Growing and Globalizing Low-income Country," NBER Working Papers 20891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Busato; Francesco & Bruno Chiarini & Vincenzo di Maro, 2005. "Directional Congestion and Regime Switching in a Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2005-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marc Auboin & Alisa DiCaprio, 2017. "Why Do Trade Finance Gaps Persist: Does it Matter for Trade and Development?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6425, CESifo.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2017:i:4:p:19267788 is not listed on IDEAS
- SHIMAMOTO Daichi & Yu Ri KIM & TODO Yasuyuki, 2019. "The Effect of Social Interactions on Exporting Activities: Evidence from Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises in rural Vietnam," Discussion papers 19020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Azunre, Gideon Abagna & Amponsah, Owusu & Takyi, Stephen Appiah & Mensah, Henry & Braimah, Imoro, 2022. "Urban informalities in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): A solution for or barrier against sustainable city development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- Tamberi, Massimo, 2020. "Productivity differentials along the development process: A “MESO” approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 99-107.
- Nino Kokashvili & Irakli Barbakadze & Ketevani Kapanadze, 2017. "How Participating In The Shadow Economy Affects The Growth Of Latvian Firms," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 101, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Florian Léon, 2022. "The elusive quest for high-growth firms in Africa: when other metrics of performance say nothing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 225-246, January.
- Ligita Gasparėnienė & Rita Remeikienė & Colin C. Williams, 2022. "Unemployment and the Informal Economy," SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer, number 978-3-030-96687-4, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Economy; Economic Growth; Spatial Distribution;
All these keywords.
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:20:y:2016:i:2:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.