The Study Of Fiscal Sustainability For The Case Of Overindebted European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz de Mello, 2008.
"Estimating a fiscal reaction function: the case of debt sustainability in Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 271-284.
- Luiz de Mello, 2005. "Estimating a Fiscal Reaction Function: The Case of Debt Sustainability in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 423, OECD Publishing.
- Francisco Carballo-Cruz, 2011. "Causes and Consequences of the Spanish Economic Crisis: Why the Recovery is Taken so Long?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 309-328, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; fiscal sustainability; fiscal reaction function; primary balance; public debt;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:4:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.