Migration and its consequences in 21st century Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Liebig, 2007. "The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Denmark," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Liebig, 2007. "The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Australia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Liebig, 2007. "The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Germany," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & Kène Henkens, 2007. "Longing for the Good Life: Understanding Emigration from a High-Income Country," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(1), pages 37-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irena Kotowska & Janina Jóźwiak, 2012. "Nowa demografia Europy a rodzina," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 28, pages 9-33.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:41358 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:806 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:yearbk:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.