The Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneider, Jan & Fischer, Michael & Kovacheva, Vesela, 2008. "Migrants in the job centre: Qualitative findings on migrants' experiences with public employment support services in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 3-16, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Cygan-Rehm, Kamila, 2013. "Do immigrants follow their home country's fertility norms?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 04/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Amelie F. Constant & Martin Kahanec & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011.
"Ethnicity, job search and labor market reintegration of the unemployed,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(7), pages 753-776, October.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Ulf Rinne & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Ethnicity, Job Search and Labor Market Reintegration of the Unemployed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 963, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Kahanec, Martin & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Ethnicity, Job Search and Labor Market Reintegration of the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 4660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Höhne, Jutta & Koopmans, Ruud, 2010. "Host-country cultural capital and labour market trajectories of migrants in Germany: The impact of host-country orientation and migrant-specific human and social capital on labour market transitions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP IV 2010-701, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anja Köbrich León, 2013. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Employment Decisions: Empirical Evidence for First- and Second Generation Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 553, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Coleman, 2009. "Migration and its consequences in 21st century Europe," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2013.
"Right-Wing Extremism and the Well-Being of Immigrants,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 567-590, November.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2009. "Right-Wing Extremism and the Well-Being of Immigrants," CESifo Working Paper Series 2841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2009. "Right-wing extremism and the well-being of immigrants," Discussion Papers 2009/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Anja Koebrich Leon, 2013. "Does Cultural Heritage affect Employment decisions – Empirical Evidence for Second Generation Immigrants in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 270, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0366 is not listed on IDEAS
- El-Cherkeh, Tanja & Tolciu, Andreia, 2009. "Migrant entrepreneurs in Germany: Which role do they play?," HWWI Policy Papers 3-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Walter, Thomas & Butschek, Sebastian, 2013. "What Active Labour Market Programmes Work for Immigrants in Europe?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79745, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2010. "Qualification Structure, Over- and Underqualification of the Foreign Born in Austria and the EU," FIW Research Reports series II-008, FIW.
- Sebastian Butschek & Thomas Walter, 2014.
"What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Butschek, Sebastian & Walter, Thomas, 2013. "What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Coleman, 2009. "Divergent Patterns in the Ethnic Transformation of Societies," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(3), pages 449-478.
- Flake, Regina, 2012. "Multigenerational Living Arrangements among Migrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 366, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hamori, Szilvia, 2009. "Employment convergence of immigrants in the EU: Differences across genders, regions of origin and destination," HWWI Research Papers 3-20, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Regina Flake, 2012. "Multigenerational Living Arrangements among Migrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 0366, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Hanna Wielandt, 2015. "Employment Polarization and Immigrant Employment Opportunities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jutta Hoehne & Ines Michalowski, 2016. "Long-Term Effects of Language Course Timing on Language Acquisition and Social Contacts: Turkish and Moroccan Immigrants in Western Europe," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 133-162, March.
More about this item
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:47-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .