Estimating the Demand for Tree Canopy: A Second-Stage Hedonic Price Analysis in Portland, Oregon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudip Chattopadhyay, 1999. "Estimating the Demand for Air Quality: New Evidence Based on the Chicago Housing Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(1), pages 22-38.
- Margot Lutzenhiser & Noelwah R. Netusil, 2001. "The Effect Of Open Spaces On A Home'S Sale Price," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 291-298, July.
- Kent F. Kovacs & Douglas M. Larson, 2008.
"Identifying Individual Discount Rates and Valuing Public Open Space with Stated-Preference Models,"
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 209-224.
- Kovacs, Kent F. & Larson, Douglas M., 2007. "Identifying Individual Discount Rates and Valuing Public Open Space with Stated Preference Models," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9743, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Noelwah R. Netusil, 2005. "The Effect of Environmental Zoning and Amenities on Property Values: Portland, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Mueller, Julie M. & Loomis, John B., 2008. "Spatial Dependence in Hedonic Property Models: Do Different Corrections For Spatial Dependence Result in Economically Significant Differences in Estimated Implicit Prices?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Brent L. Mahan & BStephen Polasky & Richard M. Adams, 2000. "Valuing Urban Wetlands: A Property Price Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 100-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:29-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cicia, Gianni & Caracciolo, Francesco & Del Giudice, Teresa & Sannino, G. & Verneau, Fabio, 2013. "The Role of Sensory Profile in the Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Consumers Choice," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164738, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Stephen Gibbons & Susana Mourato & Guilherme Resende, 2014.
"The Amenity Value of English Nature: A Hedonic Price Approach,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 175-196.
- Steve Gibbons & Susana Mourato & Guilherme Resende, 2011. "The Amenity Value of English Nature: A Hedonic Price Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0074, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gibbons, Steve & Mourato, Susana & Resende, Guilherme, 2011. "The amenity value of English nature: a hedonic price approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33594, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Mourato, Susana & Resende, Guilherme Mendes, 2014. "The amenity value of English nature: a hedonic price approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49375, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pandit, Ram & Polyakov, Maksym & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "The importance of tree cover and neighbourhood parks in determining urban property values," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124357, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- H. Allen Klaiber & Joshua Abbott & V. Kerry Smith, 2015. "Some Like it (Less) Hot: Extracting Tradeoff Measures for Physically Coupled Amenities," NBER Working Papers 21051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siriwardena, Shyamani D. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & Wiseman, P. Eric, 2016. "The implicit value of tree cover in the U.S.: A meta-analysis of hedonic property value studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 68-76.
- Toke Emil Panduro & Cathrine Ulla Jensen & Thomas Hedemark Lundhede & Kathrine von Graevenitz & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2016. "Estimating demand schedules in hedonic analysis: The case of urban parks," IFRO Working Paper 2016/06, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kent Kovacs & Thomas Holmes & Jeffrey Englin & Janice Alexander, 2011. "The Dynamic Response of Housing Values to a Forest Invasive Disease: Evidence from a Sudden Oak Death Infestation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 445-471.
- Cathrine Ulla Jensen & Toke Emil Panduro & Thomas Hedemark Lundhede & Kathrine von Graevenitz & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2016. "Robin Hood in reverse? Assessing distributional effects of green space policy using a second-stage hedonic house price model," IFRO Working Paper 2016/07, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Hansen, Winslow D. & Mueller, Julie M. & Naughton, Helen T., 2014. "Wildfire in Hedonic Property Value Studies," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01).
- Hjerpe, Evan & Kim, Yeon-Su & Dunn, Leah, 2016. "Forest density preferences of homebuyers in the wildland-urban interface," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 56-66.
More about this item
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:281-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .