Rents and Land Prices in Japan: A Panel Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio H. Lence & Douglas J. Miller, 1999.
"Transaction Costs and the Present Value Model of Farmland: Iowa, 1900–1994,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 257-272.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Miller, Douglas, 1999. "Transaction Costs and the Present Value Model of Farmland: Iowa, 1900-1994," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1535, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Falk, Barry L., 1991. "Formally Testing the Present Value Model of Farmland Prices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11093, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- ., 1998. "Neumann, John von," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Classical Economics, chapter 120 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Canning & Peter Pedroni, 2008. "Infrastructure, Long-Run Economic Growth And Causality Tests For Cointegrated Panels," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(5), pages 504-527, September.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Timothy G. Baker, 1987. "An Examination of Farm Sector Real Asset Dynamics: 1910–85," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 532-546.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hotopp, Henning & MuÃŸhoff, Oliver, 2012. "Can rent adjustment clauses reduce the income risk of farms?," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
More about this item
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:85:y:2009:i:4:p:587-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .