On-the-Job Search Behavior: The Importance of Commuting Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Hodgson, Robert & Dolan, Paul, 2011. "“It's driving her mad”: Gender differences in the effects of commuting on psychological health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1064-1076.
- Lorenz, Olga & Goerke, Laszlo, 2015.
"Commuting and Sickness Absence,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113173, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Lorenz, Olga, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 11183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Olga Lorenz, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201712, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2015. "Excess Commuting in the US: Differences between the Self-Employed and Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 9425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne, 2003. "Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-221, March.
- Tao, Hung-Lin & Huang, Chin-Hsiang, 2006. "Two-step on-the-job search--Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1014-1029, December.
- Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2012. "On-the-job search in urban areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 715-726.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2009. "The Role of Job Search Methods and Contacts on Commuting and Relocation Decisions," Working Papers 000062, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yao Wu & David Levinson, 2005. "The Rational Locator Reexamined," Working Papers 200503, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2005. "The commuting time paradox," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 437-454, November.
- Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David M., 2013. "An Agent-Based Model of Origin Destination Estimation (ABODE)," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(1), pages 73-88.
- Karlström, Anders & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2009. "Is sick absence related to commuting travel time? - Swedish Evidence Based on the Generalized Propensity Score Estimator," Working Papers 2010:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jos van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Commuting, Spatial Search and Labour Market Bargaining," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:74:y:1998:i:4:p:526-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .