Spatially Differentiated Air Pollutant Emission Charges: An Economic and Legal Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grafton, Quentin R. & Devlin, Rose Anne, 1994. "Les permis d’émission et les charges : efficacité et substituabilité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 159-176, juin.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008.
"Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-46, July.
- Jeffery Connor & Brett Bryan, 2005, 2005. "River Murray Dryland Corridor Revegetation Policy Options. Stage 1 Report for the River Murray Dryland Corridor Project," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_002, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2016. "Effects of Attribute-Based Regulation on Technology Adoption - The Case of Feed-In Tariffs for Solar Photovoltaic," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145712, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Clifford S. Russell & V. Kerry Smith, 1991. "Demands for Data and Analysis Induced by Environmental Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 299-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 1999. "Zoning as a control of pollution in a spatial environment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0qq9849t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Vetter Henrik, 2005. "Pollution Taxes for Monopolistically Competitive Firms," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Environmental policy, first nature advantage and the emergence of economic clusters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 101-116.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- John Merrifield, 1990. "A critical overview of the evolutionary approach to air pollution abatement policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 367-380.
- Candel-Sanchez, Francisco, 2006. "The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 517-526, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:54:y:1978:i:3:p:265-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.