River Murray Dryland Corridor Revegetation Policy Options. Stage 1 Report for the River Murray Dryland Corridor Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, 1973. "Effluent Charges: A Critique," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 512-528, November.
- T. H. Tietenberg, 1978. "Spatially Differentiated Air Pollutant Emission Charges: An Economic and Legal Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(3), pages 265-277.
- Brett Bryan & Jeffery Connor & John Ward, 2005, 2005. "Systematic Regional Planning for Multiple Objective Natural Resource Management. A Case Study in the South Australian River Murray Corridor," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leake, John E. & Morison, Julian B., 2008. "Land repair fund: a model for exploiting the nexus between land repair, improved production and profit," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 16.
More about this item
KeywordsWater; Australia; Rivers; Revegetation; Biodiversity;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:05_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.