Effluent Charges: A Critique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey Bruno S., 1990. "L’Effet De Transfert De Motivation," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-28, October.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Second-best energy policies for heterogeneous firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 111-134, April.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2002.
"On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation,"
American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1997. "On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin, 2020. "Tradable permit schemes for congestible facilities with uncertain supply and demand," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 21(C).
- Martin Kyere & Marcel Ausloos, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Firms Financial Performance in the United Kingdom," Papers 2008.04048, arXiv.org.
- Athanasios Kampas & Richard Horan, 2016. "Second-best pollution taxes: revisited and revised," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 577-597, October.
- Boyd, James, 2003. "Water Pollution Taxes: A Good Idea Doomed to Failure?," Discussion Papers dp-03-20, Resources For the Future.
- Boyd, James, 2003. "Water Pollution Taxes: A Good Idea Doomed to Failure?," Discussion Papers 10611, Resources for the Future.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Jeffery Connor & Brett Bryan, 2005, 2005. "River Murray Dryland Corridor Revegetation Policy Options. Stage 1 Report for the River Murray Dryland Corridor Project," Natural Resource Management Economics 05_002, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Yoshifumi Konishi & Nori Tarui, 2015.
"Emissions Trading, Firm Heterogeneity, and Intra-industry Reallocations in the Long Run,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 1-42.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Tarui, Nori, 2014. "Emissions Trading, Firm Heterogeneity, and Intra-Industry Reallocations in the Long Run," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Helfand, Gloria E, 1991. "Standards versus Standards: The Effects of Different Pollution Restrictions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 622-634, June.
- Siebert, Horst, 1976. "Erfolgsbedingungen einer Abgabenlösung (Steuern/Gebühren) in der Umweltpolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3531, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- G. Lepore, 1976. "Effluent Charges and Pollution Control: A Case Study," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(3), pages 482-491, Summer.
- Cameron Hepburn, 2006. "Regulation by Prices, Quantities, or Both: A Review of Instrument Choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 226-247, Summer.
- Liski, Matti, 2002. "Taxing average emissions to overcome the shutdown problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 363-384, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:6:y:1973:i:4:p:512-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.