Event History Data and Survey Recall: An Analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1979 Recall Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2010.
"Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 687-695, October.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-658, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Scherpf, Erik, 2013. "The Path to SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Dynamics Among Young Adults," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150349, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Song, Younghwan, 2007. "Recall bias in the displaced workers survey: Are layoffs really lemons?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 335-345, June.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2006. "Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 321-345, July.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, 2011.
"Cross-country income mobility comparisons under panel attrition: the relevance of weighting schemes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3495-3521.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, "undated". "Cross-Country Income Mobility Comparisons Under Panel Attrition: The Relevance Of Weighting Schemes," Working Papers 19-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Luis Ayala & Carolina Navarro & Mercedes Sastre, 2006. "Cross-Country Income Mobility Comparisons Under Panel Attrition: The Relevance of Weighting Schemes," Working Papers 47, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:439-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.