Compensation for Permanent Impairment and the Duration of Work Absence: Evidence from Four Natural Experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2010.
"A natural experiment on sick pay cuts, sickness absence, and labor costs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1108-1122, December.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "A Natural Experiment on Sick Pay Cuts, Sickness Absence, and Labor Costs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 244, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009. "A Natural Experiment on Sick Pay Cuts, Sickness Absence, and Labor Costs," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/34, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersen, Signe Hald, 2010. "The cost of sickness: On the effect of the duration of sick leave on post-sick leave earnings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1581-1589, May.
- Martin Ljunge, 2011. "Sick of Taxes? Evidence on the Elasticity of Labor Supply when Workers Are Free to Choose," Discussion Papers 11-27, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, Martin, 2015. "Economic incentives and long-term sickness absence: the indirect effect of replacement rates on absence behavior," Working Paper Series 2015:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1995. "Natural and Quasi-experiments in Economics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 151-161, April.
- Fortin, Bernard & Lanoie, Paul, 1998. "Effects of Workers' Compensation: A Survey," Cahiers de recherche 9816, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Galizzi, Monica & Boden, Leslie I., 2003. "The return to work of injured workers: evidence from matched unemployment insurance and workers' compensation data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 311-337, June.
- Geetha M. Waehrer & Ted R. Miller, 2003. "Restricted Work, Workers’ Compensation, and Days Away from Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(4).
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa & Valeria Pupo, 2014. "Absenteeism in the Italian Public Sector: The Effects of Changes in Sick Leave Policy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 337-360.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2014.
"The Effects Of Expanding The Generosity Of The Statutory Sickness Insurance System,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 208-230, March.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth N & Karlsson M, 2009. "The effects of expanding the generosity of the statutory sickness insurance system," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/35, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2013.
"Long-term absenteeism and moral hazard—Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 277-292.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 888, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Long-Term Absenteeism and Moral Hazard: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 172, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bruce Cater & Sohee Kang & Byron Lew & Marco Pollanen, 2013. "Permanent Injury and the Disability-Mitigating Effects of Education," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2064-2079.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
- Maria De Paola & Valeria Pupo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Absenteeism In The Italian Public Sector: The Effects Of Changes In Sick Leave Compensation," Working Papers 200916, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:29:y:1994:iii:1:p:888-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.