Endogenous Covariates in Duration Models and the Effect of Adolescent Childbirth on Schooling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1996. "How Teachers' Unions Affect Education Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 671-718.
- Dale Ballou & Michael Podgursky, 1996. "Teacher Pay and Teacher Quality," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number tptq, November.
- Eberts, Randall W & Stone, Joe A, 1991.
"Unionization and Cost of Production: Compensation, Productivity, and Factor-Use Effects,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 171-185, April.
- Randall W. Eberts & Joe A. Stone, 1987. "Unionization and cost of production: compensation, productivity, and factor-use effects," Working Paper 8701, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Eberts, Randall W & Stone, Joe A, 1986. "Teacher Unions and the Cost of Public Education," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 631-643, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2003.
"The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 323-343, May.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Viitanen, Tarja K., 2002. "The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20093, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2002. "The Long-Run Labour Market Consequences of Teenage Motherhood in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0516, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cabus, Sofie J. & De Witte, Kristof, 2011. "Does school time matter?—On the impact of compulsory education age on school dropout," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1384-1398.
- Shelly Lundberg & Daniel Klepinger & Robert Plotnick, 1998.
"Teen Childbearing and Human Capital: Does Timing Matter?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0057, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Shelly Lundberg & Daniel Klepinger & Robert Plotnick, 1998. "Teen Childbearing and Human Capital: Does Timing Matter?," Working Papers 0057, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Helena Holmlund, 2005.
"Estimating Long-Term Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: An Examination of the Siblings Approach,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
- Holmlund, Helena, 2004. "Estimating Long-Term Consequences of Teenage Childbearing - An Examination of the Siblings Approach," Working Paper Series 1/2004, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1996. "The Effect of Teen Childbearing and Single Parenthood on Childhood Disabilities and Progress in School," NBER Working Papers 5807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Peraita & Margarita Pastor, 2000. "The Primary School Dropout in Spain: The Influence of Family Background and Labor Market Conditions," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 157-168.
- Iyigun, Murat F., 2000. "Timing of childbearing and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 255-269, February.
- Kevin Stange, 2011. "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Relationship Between Fertility Timing and Schooling," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 931-956, August.
- Joshua D. Angrist & William N. Evans, 1996. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of the 1970 State Abortion Reforms," NBER Working Papers 5406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Landon, 1997. "High School Enrollment, Minimum Wages and Education Spending," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(2), pages 141-163, June.
- Jennifer Kane & S. Morgan & Kathleen Harris & David Guilkey, 2013. "The Educational Consequences of Teen Childbearing," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(6), pages 2129-2150, December.
- Christine Siegwarth Meyer & Swati Mukerjee, 2007. "Investigating Dual Labor Market Theory For Women," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 301-316, Summer.
- Ermisch, John & Pevalin, David J., 2003. "Does a 'teen-birth' have longer-term impacts on the mother? evidence from the 1970 British Cohort Study," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Daniel Klepinger & Shelly Lundberg & Robert Plotnick, 1999.
"How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 421-448.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, "undated". "How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1145-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, "undated". "Instrument selection: The case of teenage childbearing and women's educational attainment," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1077-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Ermisch, John & Pevalin, David J., 2004. "Early childbearing and housing choices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 170-194, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:39-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.