The Challenges of Implementing Gold Dinar in Kelantan: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Fernández‐Arias & Peter Montiel, 2011.
"The Great Recession, “Rainy Day” Funds, And Countercyclical Fiscal Policy In Latin America,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(3), pages 304-322, July.
- Eduardo FernÃ¡ndez-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2010. "The Great Recession, 'Rainy Day' Funds, and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy in Latin America," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2010. "The Great Recession, 'Rainy Day' Funds, and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy in Latin America," Center for Development Economics 2010-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Peter J Montiel & Antonio Spilimbergo & Prachi Mishra, 2010.
"Monetary Transmission in Low Income Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
10/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter J & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Center for Development Economics 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption; External and Internal Challenges; Gold dinar; Kelantan.;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:3:p:97-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.