Macroeconomic Effects of Introducing a Capital Conservation Buffer in the Ukrainian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jihad Dagher & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Lev Ratnovski & Hui Tong, 2016. "Benefits and Costs of Bank Capital," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/04, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Valeriya Dinger & Vlad Marincas & Francesco Vallascas, 2018. "Systemic Effects of Bank Equity Issues: Competition, Stabilization and Contagion," IEER Working Papers 111, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Piotr Dybka & Bartosz Olesiński & Piotr Pękała & Andrzej Torój, 2017. "To SVAR or to SVEC? On the transmission of capital buffer shocks to the real economy," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 48(2), pages 119-148.
- Valeriya Dinger & Vlad Marincas & Francesco Vallascas, 2018. "Systemic Effects of Bank Equity Issues: Competition, Stabilization and Contagion," Working Papers 111, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Shin, Hyun Song, 2018. "Why bank capital matters for monetary policy," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 17-29.
- Marco Botta & Luca Colombo, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Decisions," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def038, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Nam, Changwoo, 2016. "Impact of Corporate Tax Cuts on Corporate Investment," KDI Policy Forum 264, Korea Development Institute (KDI).
- Khémiri, Wafa & Noubbigh, Hédi, 2020. "Size-threshold effect in debt-firm performance nexus in the sub-Saharan region: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 335-344.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott & Susanne Thorwarth, 2011.
"Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 527-544.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Florian Meier, 2020. "The Age of Cheap Money and Passive Investing: Are Pro Forma Earnings Value Relevant?," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 1-1.
- Bo-Hung Chiou & Shen-Ho Chang, 2020. "Influence of Investment Efficiency by Managers and Accounting Conservatism on Idiosyncratic Risks to Investors," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8.
- Asmund Rygh & Gabriel R. G. Benito, 2018. "Capital Structure of Foreign Direct Investments: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Kool Clemens, 2002. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity in the Netherlands," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jie Ning & Matthew J. Sobel, 2018. "Production and Capacity Management with Internal Financing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 147-160, February.
- Mark Schankerman, 1991. "Revisions of Investment Plans and the Stock Market Rate of Return," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 05, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chan-Jane Lin & Tawei Wang & Chao-Jung Pan, 2016. "Financial reporting quality and investment decisions for family firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 499-532, June.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Lukin, Dmitry, 2001. "Information production, dilution costs, and optimal security design," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Magnus Schückes & Tobias Gutmann, 2021. "Why do startups pursue initial coin offerings (ICOs)? The role of economic drivers and social identity on funding choice," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 1027-1052, August.
- Agnieszka Kuś & Dorota Grego-Planer, 2021. "A Model of Innovation Activity in Small Enterprises in the Context of Selected Financial Factors: The Example of the Renewable Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Jennifer Blouin & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2013.
"Thin capitalization rules and multinational firm capital structure,"
1323, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jennifer Blouin & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodème & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodeme, 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 4695, CESifo.
- Mr. Luc Laeven & Gaetan Nicodeme & Jennifer Blouin & Harry Huizinga, 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," IMF Working Papers 2014/012, International Monetary Fund.
- Blouin, Jennifer & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 9830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blouin, J. & Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L. & Nicodeme, G., 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," Discussion Paper 2014-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blouin, J. & Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L. & Nicodeme, G., 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," Other publications TiSEM 7da9af08-4f09-45c7-8c6f-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jennifer Blouin & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2014. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Multinational Firm Capital Structure," Taxation Papers 42, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Luca Riccetti & Alberto Russo & Mauro Gallegati, 2015.
"An agent based decentralized matching macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 305-332, October.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "An Agent Based Decentralized Matching Macroeconomic Model," MPRA Paper 42211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital buffers; DSGE models; banks; macroeconomic costs; macroprudential policy; Ukraine;
All these keywords.
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukb:journl:y:2018:i:243:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbugvua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Research Unit (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbugvua.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.