Benefits and Costs of Bank Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Òscar Jordà & Björn Richter & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2017.
"Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
23287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moritz Schularick & Bjorn Richter & Alan Taylor & Oscar Jorda, 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," 2017 Meeting Papers 843, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jordï¿½, ï¿½scar & Richter, Bjï¿½rn & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorda, Oscar & Richter, Björn & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2017. "Bank Capital Redux: Solvency, Liquidity, and Crisis," Working Paper Series 2017-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William R. Cline, 2016. "Benefits and Costs of Higher Capital Requirements for Banks," Working Paper Series WP16-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Valeriya Dinger & Vlad Marincas & Francesco Vallascas, 2018. "Systemic Effects of Bank Equity Issues: Competition, Stabilization and Contagion," Working Papers 111, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:119-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perri, Fabrizio & Stefanidis, Georgios, 2017. "Capital Requirements and Bailouts," Staff Report 554, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rehbein, Oliver, 2018. "Flooded through the back door: Firm-level effects of banks' lending shifts," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Simon Firestone & Amy Lorenc & Benjamin Ranish, 2017. "An Empirical Economic Assessment of the Costs and Benefits of Bank Capital in the US," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-034, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:moneco:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:193-213 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital; Cost of capital; United States; Banking crisis; Capital requirements; Risk management; General equilibrium models; Bank Capital; TLAC; Financial Regulation; bank; capital; banks; capital requirements; General; All Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-06-18 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2017-06-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfsdn:16/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .