Job Search and Cyclical Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautier, P., 1994. "Search externalities in a Jackson queuing model for the labormarket," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007.
"Labor search and matching in macroeconomics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1859-1895, November.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor search and matching in macroeconomics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19707, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 2743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eran Yashiv, 2007. "Labor Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0803, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chhabra, Meenal & Das, Sanmay & Sarne, David, 2014. "Expert-mediated sequential search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 861-873.
- Gomes, Joao & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sergio, 2001.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-152, August.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio Rebelo, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gomes, Joao F & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartolucci, Cristian, 2012. "Business cycles and wage rigidity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 568-583.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet, 2007. "Inefficient Worker Turnover," Labor Economics Working Papers 22450, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004.
"The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 426-454, June.
- Matt Jackson, 2003. "The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000032, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Calvo, Antoni, 2002.
"Social Networks in Determing Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality,"
1149, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "Social Networks in Determining Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality," Microeconomics 0211007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Bella, 2009. "A Search Model for Joint Implementation," Working Papers 2009.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1995. "Customer flows, countercyclical markups, and the persistent effects of monetary shocks," Working Paper 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Zhang, Qinghua, 2007. "A micro-foundation of local business cycles," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 568-601, September.
- Tracy J. Cornelius, 2003. "A Search Model of Marriage and Divorce," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Jeffrey Zabel, 2016. "A Dynamic Model of the Housing Market: The Role of Vacancies," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 368-391, October.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:94:y:1986:i:1:p:38-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.