Job Search and Cyclical Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Meil, 1983. "A model of commodity money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 163-187.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautier, P., 1994. "Search externalities in a Jackson queuing model for the labormarket," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007.
"Labor search and matching in macroeconomics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1859-1895, November.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor search and matching in macroeconomics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19707, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yashiv, Eran, 2007. "Labor Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 2743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eran Yashiv, 2007. "Labor Search and Matching in Macroeconomics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0803, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chhabra, Meenal & Das, Sanmay & Sarne, David, 2014. "Expert-mediated sequential search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 861-873.
- Gomes, Joao & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sergio, 2001.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-152, August.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio Rebelo, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gomes, Joao F & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bartolucci, Cristian, 2012. "Business cycles and wage rigidity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 568-583.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet, 2007. "Inefficient Worker Turnover," Labor Economics Working Papers 22450, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004.
"The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 426-454, June.
- Matt Jackson, 2003. "The Effects of Social Networks on Employment and Inequality," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000032, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Calvo, Antoni, 2002.
"Social Networks in Determing Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality,"
1149, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "Social Networks in Determining Employment and Wages: Patterns, Dynamics, and Inequality," Microeconomics 0211007, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Bella, 2009. "A Search Model for Joint Implementation," Working Papers 2009.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1995. "Customer flows, countercyclical markups, and the persistent effects of monetary shocks," Working Paper 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Zhang, Qinghua, 2007. "A micro-foundation of local business cycles," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 568-601, September.
- Tracy J. Cornelius, 2003. "A Search Model of Marriage and Divorce," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Jeffrey Zabel, 2016. "A Dynamic Model of the Housing Market: The Role of Vacancies," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 368-391, October.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:94:y:1986:i:1:p:38-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .