Taxes and the Timing of Birth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1996. "Monetary policy effects aren't easily predicted," Economics Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 1-2.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Griliches, Zvi, 1985. "Specification Error in Probit Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 134-139, February.
- Auten, Gerald E. & Burman, Leonard E. & Randolph, William C., 1989. "Estimation and Interpretation of Capital Gains Realization Behavior: Evidence From Panel Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 42(3), pages 353-374, September.
- anonymous, 1996. "New cash access policy, effective May 1, 1998," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 522-522.
- Alm, James & Whittington, Leslie A., 1997. "Income taxes and the timing of marital decisions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 219-240, May.
- David Lam & Jeffrey Miron & Ann Riley, 1994. "Modeling Seasonality in Fecundability, Conceptions, and Births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 321-346, May.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:51:y:1998:i:n._2:p:175-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Lam & Jeffrey Miron, 1996. "The effects of temperature on human fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(3), pages 291-305, August.
- Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Houser, Scott, 1998. "Taxes and Transfers: A New Look at the Marriage Penalty," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 175-217, June.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:42:y:1989:i:no._3:p:353-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1996:i:41-42 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:107:y:1999:i:1:p:161-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.