The effects of temperature on human fertility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Seiver, 1985. "Trend and variation in the seasonality of U.S. fertility, 1947–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(1), pages 89-100, February.
- David Lam & Jeffrey Miron & Ann Riley, 1994. "Modeling Seasonality in Fecundability, Conceptions, and Births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 321-346, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Cinnirella & Marc Klemp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2017.
"Malthus in the Bedroom: Birth Spacing as Birth Control in Pre-Transition England,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 413-436, April.
- Francesco Cinnirella & Marc P. B. Klemp & Jacob L. Weisdorf, 2016. "Malthus in the Bedroom: Birth Spacing as Birth Control in Pre-Transition England," CESifo Working Paper Series 6167, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cinnirella, Francesco & Klemp, Marc & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2017. "Malthus in the Bedroom: Birth Spacing as Birth Control in Pre-Transition England," Munich Reprints in Economics 49900, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2013.
"Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 711-724, July.
- Kasey Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2008. "Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers," NBER Working Papers 14573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stacy Dickert-Conlin & Amitabh Chandra, 1999. "Taxes and the Timing of Birth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 161-177, February.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:87-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilde, Joshua & Apouey, Bénédicte H. & Jung, Toni, 2017.
"The effect of ambient temperature shocks during conception and early pregnancy on later life outcomes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 87-107.
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte H. Apouey & Toni Jung, 2017. "The effect of ambient temperature shocks during conception and early pregnancy on later life outcomes," Post-Print halshs-01579660, HAL.
- Bladimir Carrillo Bermudez & João Eustáquio De Lima & Juan C. Trujillo, 2016. "Weather Fluctuations, Early-Life Conditions, And Parental Investments: Evidence From Colombia," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:spr:demogr:v:55:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s13524-018-0690-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:33:y:1996:i:3:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .