Changing Rules in Tort Law and the Market for Childhood Vaccines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michelle J. White, 1989. "An Empirical Test of the Comparative and Contributory Negligence Rules in Accident Law," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 308-330, Autumn.
- Ringleb, Al H & Wiggins, Steven N, 1990. "Liability and Large-Scale, Long-term Hazards," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 574-595, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun & Dana Goldman, 2010.
"The Effects of Product Liability Exemption in the Presence of the FDA,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regulation vs. Litigation: Perspectives from Economics and Law, pages 137-163
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric C. Sun & Dana Goldman, 2009. "The Effects of Product Liability Exemption in the Presence of the FDA," NBER Working Papers 15603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jena, Anupam B. & Philipson, Tomas J., 2008. "Cost-effectiveness analysis and innovation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1224-1236, September.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008.
"Is the Food And Drug Administration Safe And Effective?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 85-102, Winter.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007. "Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?," NBER Working Papers 13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas J. Philipson & George Zanjani, 2013. "Economic Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty induced by Health Shocks: A Review and Extension," NBER Working Papers 19005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:29:y:1998:i:1998-3:p:1-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy J. Ruffin, 1996. "Externalities, markets, and government policy," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 24-29.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Anupam B. Jena, 2005.
"Surplus Appropriation from R&D and Health Care Technology Assessment Procedures,"
- Tomas J. Philipson & Anupam B. Jena, 2006. "Surplus Appropriation from R&D and Health Care Technology Assessment Procedures," NBER Working Papers 12016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Danzon & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2011.
"Vaccine Supply: Effects of Regulation and Competition,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 239-271.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Nuno S. Pereira, 2011. "Vaccine Supply: Effects Of Regulation And Competition," NBER Working Papers 17205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul H. Rubin & Joanna M. Shepherd, 2007. "Tort Reform and Accidental Deaths," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 221-238.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:245-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alison F. Del Rossi & W. Kip Viscusi, 2009.
"The Changing Landscape of Blockbuster Punitive Damages Awards,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 116-161.
- Alison F. Del Rossi & W. Kip Viscusi, 2009. "The Changing Landscape of Blockbuster Punitive Damages Awards," NBER Working Papers 15571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1996.
"On tort as an implicit insurance system with state-dependent utility: The case of child mortality risk,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-459, December.
- Clive D. Fraser, "undated". "On Tort as an Implicit Insurance System with State-Dependent Utility. The Case of Child Mortality Risk," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 96/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Nicolas Lampach & Sandrine Spaeter, 2016. "The Efficiency of (strict) Liability Rules revised in Risk and Ambiguity," Working Papers of BETA 2016-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Carel Vachon, 1999. "Dealing with Major Technological Risks," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-29, CIRANO.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9579-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:37:y:1994:i:1:p:247-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .