The Beneficiaries of Trucking Regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
- David Card, 1989.
"Deregulation and Labor Earnings in the Airline Industry,"
627, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1996. "Deregulation and Labor Earnings in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 5687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Compensation, Unionization, and Deregulation in the Motor Carrier Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 153-177, 02.
- Dougan, William R. & Snyder, James Jr., 1996. "Interest-group politics under majority rule," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 49-71, July.
- William R. Dougan & James Snyder, 1990. "Interest-Group Politics under Majority Rule," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 62, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2014. "Antitrust and Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 25-61 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2007. "Antitrust and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 12902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Zingales, 1998. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 905-938, 06.
- Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CRSP working papers 336, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Zingales, Luigi, 1998. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," NBER Working Papers 6273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Boucher, 1986. "L'inspiration americaine de la dereglementation en transport routier. (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Burton Abrams & William Dougan, 1986. "The effects of constitutional restraints on governmental spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 101-116, January.
- Flath, David, 2001. "Japanese Regulation of Truck Transport," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Burks, Stephen V & Guy, Frederick & Maxwell, Benjamin, 2004. "7. Shifting Gears In The Corner Office: Deregulation And The Earnings Of Trucking Executives," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 137-164, January.
- Wong, Lawrence, 2001. "Measuring technological change in the U.S. motor carrier industry," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-54, January.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Alexis, 1984. "Politics and economics," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 9-24, June.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Halcoussis, Dennis & Johnston, Linda & Lowenberg, Anton D., 2000. "Regulatory barriers to entry in the healthcare industry: the case of alternative medicine," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 485-502.
- Theodore Keeler, 1984. "Theories of regulation and the deregulation movement," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 103-145, January.
- George Daly & Thomas Mayor, 1986. "Equity, efficiency and environmental quality," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 141-159, January.
- Marcus Alexis, 1982. "The applied theory of regulation: Political economy at the Interstate Commerce Commission," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Robert Michaels, 1988. "The design of rent-seeking competitions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ann P. Bartel & Lacy Glenn Thomas, 1985. "Predation through Regulation: The Wage and Profit Impacts of OSHA and EPA," NBER Working Papers 1660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:21:y:1978:i:2:p:327-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed